Website Black Rocket
We utilized cutting-edge, easy-to-use, low-cost technology to foster innate student creativity and spark self empowerment with a “make your own” philosophy.
Manager – Educational Programs for Black Rocket
Black Rocket is a nationwide company dedicated to providing unique enrichment and educational programs to children and young adults. For over 20 years, we have helped summer camps, colleges, recreation centers, schools, and families create and implement cutting-edge tech-driven STEM programs for kids. Our programs in Creative Sciences, Digital Arts, and STEM focus on the intersection of creativity and technology, emphasizing self-empowerment, cognitive reasoning, and divergent thinking through hands-on learning. From a humble beginning in a small storefront, Black Rocket has grown to serve over 100,000 children in 100+ college campuses and private schools across the country.
We believe in nurturing the unique abilities and talents of every individual, aiming to ignite, unleash, and enhance these distinct talents.
Black Rocket is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Manager of Educational Programs to join our passionate team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in educational program management, with a strong background in STEM, Creative Sciences, or Digital Arts education. As a Manager, you will play a key role in overseeing the development, implementation, and evaluation of our educational programs, ensuring high-quality, engaging, and innovative learning experiences for our students.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, STEM, Digital Arts, or related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in educational program management, preferably in STEM, Creative Sciences, or Digital Arts education.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful educational programs.
- Knowledge of educational technology and digital learning platforms.
- Budget management and financial acumen.
- Passion for fostering creativity, critical thinking, and innovation in education.
- Program Development: Collaborate with educators, instructional designers, and subject matter experts to develop and enhance STEM, Creative Sciences, and Digital Arts educational programs for children and young adults.
- Curriculum Oversight: Supervise the design and improvement of program curricula, ensuring alignment with educational standards and objectives. Regularly update curriculum materials based on industry trends and advancements.
- Staff Management: Lead and mentor a team of instructors and facilitators. Provide guidance, training, and support to ensure consistency and excellence in program delivery.
- Quality Assurance: Monitor program delivery and assess the effectiveness of teaching methods and materials. Implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the overall educational experience.
- Client Engagement: Interact with clients, parents, and educational partners to understand their needs and expectations. Maintain strong relationships and address any concerns promptly and professionally.
- Budget Management: Work closely with the finance team to manage program budgets effectively. Monitor expenses, allocate resources efficiently, and ensure programs operate within budget constraints.
- Innovation: Stay updated with the latest trends, technologies, and teaching methodologies in STEM, Creative Sciences, and Digital Arts education. Integrate innovative approaches into program development.
- Reporting: Prepare regular reports and evaluations on program outcomes, student progress, and participant feedback. Use data-driven insights to inform program enhancements.
Please apply if interested and include a resume and/or work history. Cover letter optional.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in educational program management, preferably in STEM, Creative Sciences, or Digital Arts education.
- Salary Range: $75,000 annually with benefits included.